She did it -- an afternoon nap in her bed for about an hour! For 8 weeks, the sweet little one would only take an afternoon nap while lounging in her stroller during a walk or while riding in the car. I didn't know what to do with a whole hour to myself! There is hope that she won't get kicked out of school when she starts next week. :)
The Miracle Blanket is truly miraculous -- it calms her down almost instantly. For those who have tried the Miracle Blanket without success, I recommend trying it again. Our first attempt at 2 weeks of age was a failure, but now it is an amazing success!
Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment! And welcome to the blogging world. I am glad that I will get to see more pictures of Charlotte more often!
ReplyDeleteThis is a huge milestone! Congrats!
ReplyDelete