Thursday, June 18, 2009

A good week back at work

So far, this week has been great. Charlotte is getting adjusted at school and the teachers are giving her lots of attention (I think she's demanding it, little stinker). Yesterday she refused to take the pacifiers that we provided and have been using at home for 10 weeks. So I had to get a new kind of pacifier last night at Target. She also had a diaper explosion yesterday that ended up on the teacher -- how many people can claim they pooped on their teacher? Wilson was quite proud.

The big news for today is that she slept through the night last night! I had to wake her up at 7:15 to eat before I left for work. Who knows when she will do it again, but I am very thankful for a better night's sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Glad y'all are getting into the routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was around the time William stopped using his pacifier. Maybe she is starting to self-soothe now?

    Yea for sleep!

    ReplyDelete