It is simply amazing to see all the new things Charlotte can do! She now has ample head control to sit in her Bumbo seat:



We TRY (unsuccessfully of course) to limit kisses from Major:

They are going to be the best of pals!
Grammy & Pops visited last Friday. They bought Charlotte an exersaucer. She loves it! She is particularly mesmerized by the wheels that spin and make noises. It also has buttons that you push and it says "mooo", push again "cow", push again "vaca", push again & it plays Old McDonald. There are 5 animals -- cow, dog, cat, duck, & lion. So far she prefers the cow button. I heard "Old McDonald" about 20 times yesterday. Wilson says she is already showing a preference for Bevo! I like this idea but I'm ready to hear some different noises! :) We are so thrilled to see her developing. Now if we can only get her to laugh!
We also survived our first photo shoot on Saturday. We are using a photographer that offers a neat baby package with shoots at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, & 12 months. At the 12 month shoot, you can bring in a birthday cake & let the kiddo go to town getting cake & icing all over the place -- can't wait! We get to see the proofs in person in 2 weeks but hopefully will get to see some digital proofs on the internet later this week! Here's a pre-photo shoot picture:


So cute, but I need bigger pictures!!! My eyesight is going! I can't wait to see her in her bumbo or exersaucer!
ReplyDelete