Charlotte has been trying to crawl for months and finally established forward motion last night! She had reverse down at least a month ago.
She was very intrigued by my empty water bottle after our walk yesterday afternoon. I put it on the ground about 2 feet out of her reach. I kept moving it slightly out of her grasp & she kept on coming! She went all the way across a 6 foot rug! I tried to grab pictures or cell phone video footage, but of course she stopped and sat up as soon as the camera came out!
Wilson came home & she protested crawling for a little bit, then we broke out the water bottle again....he got to see his girl go!
We also took her 9 month pictures on Saturday. She is such a photogenic little girl and we look forward to seeing the proofs soon! :)
Hooray! Go Charlotte! Next up? White-water rafting in Costa Rica!
ReplyDeleteYEA! You didn't tell me this when I saw you tonight! So fun!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte is a champ! Go Char. Have fun chasing that adorable little one.
ReplyDelete