Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Charlotte is 1!!!

Monday, April 12 was Charlotte's first birthday! We have celebrated and celebrated some more and still have more celebrating to do with family!


On the actual day, C and I went to music class, where the instructor played "Happy Birthday" on the guitar & everyone sang along.


After music, we met Wilson for lunch downtown. We opted for Mexican so we could order something for her to eat. So, Charlotte's first birthday lunch consisted of refried beans & chips! She loved it! Cabo Grande sat us at the very back corner of the restaurant...wonder why???


After lunch, we went to Wilson's office to see his coworkers. The office manager gave Charlotte a piece of chocolate. I think it was a hit:




Then Charlotte & I went to the Fort Worth zoo. I tried to crouch down to the stroller level to see what she can see....the fish in the aquarium, the flamingos, the river otter are good, but a lot is above her line of sight. :( We had a great time and enjoyed ice cream and applesauce. She has become fond of spewing her food:





It is REALLY hard not to laugh. I try not to because I know laughing will just encourage the behavior.


We opened presents & enjoyed cake when Wilson came home from work. It was a perfect day! Looking forward to another one in 364 days!

1 comment:

  1. How in the world do you not totally crack up? That is hysterical. And MESSY, I bet!!

    ReplyDelete