Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Party Time!


Last Saturday, we had several local friends over for a dinner in honor of Charlotte's big birthday! Here we all are in the backyard. Note, all the kids are looking away!


Some kids looking -- we figured it was impossible to get all 5 kids looking at the same time! Charlotte is the only little girl in the group, but not for long! Meredith's little girl should arrive any day!



Travis Hill & Charlotte.




Fried chicken and beer...what a perfect Southern dinner!



Charlotte's school party on Tuesday, April 13. Sweet Ella & Sophie didn't know what to think of the cupcakes.




Cupcake massage, anyone?





Miss Mimi helping Charlotte acknowledge her cupcake.






I don't know about this!
Yay for birthdays! Thanks for partying with us!






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Charlotte! Wow--that is a lot of celebratiing. I think I just got a sugar-high from reading this post!

    ReplyDelete